Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Have No Greater Joy Than To Hear That My Children Walk In Truth

    I think this blog is wonderful! Thank you Travy boy! Out of small things are great things brought to pass. What I got most from general conference was the incredible love Heavenly Father has for ALL His children. And speaking of love I love you all very much "Lo, children are an heritage of The Lord; and the fruit of the womb is his (or her) reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are the children of the youth. Happy is the man (or woman) who has his/her quiver full"
My beautiful Arrows, The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion, slow to anger, and of great mercy! Be strong and of good courage, keep the faith and never give up it will be well worth it. Praise God from WhomALL blessings flow.
Tids wife and the Arrow's Mother and Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment