Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Opa you can do it now!

This conference helped me remember how simple and profound the Gospel is. One thing that stuck out to me was Elder Uchtdorf's priesthood talk. He told the story of how he had fallen when skiing and he couldn't get up until his grandson said to him "Opa you can do it now!". Because of the atonement of Christ I know I can do hard things. I can face the future with confidence because through the atonement I can change and become a better me. With this knowledge I should always be  someone who tries to encourage others and inspires them to be their best selves. We are all children of a Heavenly Father with a greater potential than we realize. With having a testimony of the Savior we should be positive and uplifting people with ourselves and those we associate with.

Tyler T.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tyler T. I really glad I read this today because I needed it.

    ReplyDelete